High-tech has always been a part of who we are.
On the southern Berlin Ring, between Berlin Brandenburg Airport and TESLA, the Dahme-Spreewald district is one of the most flourising regions in Germany. Today the region of dahme_innovation is already:
- an efficient and internationally networked university and science landscape
- home to more than 70 forward-looking companies in the fields of digitalisation, mobility, green tech and life science, among others
- an attractive location for employees between Berlin and Lusatia
- excellently connected to the national and international transport network.
© brands & books, Katharina Lemke / Joni Zaza
Among many other things, the regional network offers you:
- Contacts with business, science and local authorities
- Networking events for exchange with other companies in the region
- Social networking events for employees
- Access to promotional materials for the location
- Support with recruitment
- Assistance with applications for funding
- Representation for the improvement of business-related municipal infrastructure